My github page
+7 (916) 539-3530
My History & Profile
I've been working as software developer for more then 10 years. All this time I developed software for Linux, FreeBSD, Darwin, Windows, and Solaris. In the same time I used to write my own Open Source software that could be found at github.
All this years I was part of the team developing cryptographic software and big projects like FreeBSD clone so I'm used to write safe and easy to read code.
I'd gratuated as engineer at Application Mathematics in Moscow Aviation Institute and has got reasonably good mathematics skills. This allows me to understand state of the art mathematics articles about wide range of disciplines from Discrete Mathematics to Object Recognition Systems.
My main programming languages are C, Python, Go. In the same time I can use
C++, OCaml/Caml light, AWK, ...
Libraries and frameworks
- Standard C library
- C11 threads
- PKCS #11
- Python standard library
- Go standard library
- C++ STL
- UNIX utilities
- GNU Make
- BSD Make
Moscow Aviation Institute (National University) 1999-2005. Engineer in Application Mathematics and Physics.
R-Alpha Lab and National Research Center "Kurchatov Institute". Software Developer ~ March 2004 - August 2016
More then 10 years of software development for UNIX-like systems in C, Python, UNIX shell. Development of cryptographic software, network services, system utilities.
- Last two years I was part of the team developing GObject based cryptographic framework and IKEv2 implementation. My main role was implementation of OS-specific interfaces for TUN, divert, and sockets integrated into GMainLoop and working in Linux, FreeBSD, Darwin, and Windows.
- I was part of the team developing FreeBSD based operating system with mandatory disk/network encryption. I have developed installer, certificate generation, and crypto-keys distribution software, a lot of libraries and utilities. Also I was maintainer of build infrastructure (based on bsdmake makefiles) for this operating system.
- http://atoken.sourceforge.net is OSS implementation of PKCS\#11 software token. I was maintainer of this project for several years. Last things I've made was ASN.1 implementation and fast object storage using AVL trees. This project is demo version and there is another version of the token with certified cryptographic library.
- I've been working on several hobby projects. One of them is PEG (parsing expression grammar) implementation in Go with good support for left recursion and interesting grammar definition using reflection (github.com/rymis/parse).
- Also I have implemented Russian cryptographic algorithms in Go and Java wrapper for proprietary crypto library developed in R-Alpha Lab.
- 2001, Second place in Russian Mathematics Olimpiad between technical universities in Nizhniy Novgorod University.
- 2000, First Command place of Moscow Mathematics Olimpiad between technical universities in National Research University of Electronic Technology in Zelenograd.